Okay I started my sewing room re-do! I spent all yesterday moving the room around to try and fit a “comfy” chair in the room to do my hand sewing in. It was a tight fit but I did it!
This is my comfy rocker, given to me by Mom years ago, that sits on my front porch during the summer. I am stealing it for my sewing room, because it was just sitting in the basement waiting for summer. Plus the neighborhood kids have beaten it up, poor thing. I plan to recover the cushions and pillows and ditch the sad quilt that is hanging on it.
I am also doing:
1. a skirt for my cutting table.
2.making a new ironing board cover.
3. hitting my mom’s basement for some old decorations I have stored there.
4. some things that may involve paint.
5.organizing the stash.
6. something that uses my little stash of 30’s fat quarters:
7. Scouring the resale shops for some sort of hanging light fixture.
Okay so that should keep me busy. I am sure it will take awhile to evolve. But I promise to share pic’s when I am done!