Oh I had such grand plans this weekend of getting caught up on all the “to-do’s” that I ignored during my trip to lazy land last week. Alas it was not to be. I started getting that dry, scratchy, sore throat thing on Saturday. By Sunday it was full blow sickies for me. I was down for the count and slept most of the day.
How do you get a cold in Summer? It just doesn’t make sense!
I still feel awful today, but one must get on with the show.
So if you were waiting for a reply from me sorry it took me so long. I spent time this morning replying to all the signature swap people. We are up to 6o people!! WOW we might have to close sign up’s early.
We need 64 blocks to do the Jo Morton quilt. I was thinking maybe we should take around 70 names in case some women drop out or fail to send their blocks. What do you think? Should we just take up to 64 people or should we take a few extras. I have never run a swap before so I am not familiar with all the problems that might arise.
Here are the ladies that weren’t posted on the last update.
38.Lori (email) email@example.com
39. Katie from http://katiecrocker.blogspot.com
40. Rachel from http://rachel-griffith.blogspot.com/
41. Margaret (email) firstname.lastname@example.org
42. Carol from http://libertythreads.blogspot.com/
43. Lyda (email) email@example.com
44. Bonie (email) firstname.lastname@example.org
45. Kristine (email) email@example.com
46. Pam K. (email) firstname.lastname@example.org
47. Jennifer from http://purpleheartorijennals.blogspot.com/
48. Julie from http://www.jaybirdquilts.com/
49. Meghann (email) email@example.com
50.Lurline from http://lurlineg.blogspot.com/
51. Melinda (email) firstname.lastname@example.org
52. Babs (email) email@example.com
53. Julia from http://creativeribbons.blogspot.com/
54. Michelle from http://thetatteredquiltcottage.blogspot.com/
55. Lynda from (email) firstname.lastname@example.org
56. Mary from http://needledmom.blogspot.com/
57. Karen from http://karen-logcabinquilter.blogspot.com/
58.Melody from http://quiltymama.blogspot.com/
59.Rita (email) email@example.com
60. Judith (email) firstname.lastname@example.org
The rest of my day will be taken up with cleaning and making invites to a CARNIVAL!!! My sisters-in-law and I are throwing a carnival birthday party for several of our kids who’s B-days fall within a week or two of each other.
Wish me luck! I might get swallowed by the big angry laundry monster! =)
later gators! Melissa