Okay Ladies you have 7 days to get those blocks to me by deadline!
We believe in you and know you can do it! =)
Here are the ladies I am still waiting for. If you have a * star* you have contacted me and I know your blocks are coming…if you don’t have a star please let me know you are working on getting them here. OR if anyone knows someone without a star maybe you could contact them and encourage them to get SEWING LOL !!!
- * Sherry (email) email@example.com
- Donna from http://www.withneedleinhand.blogspot.com/
- * Molly from http://www.mollyscottage.blogspot.com/
- Melinda H. (email) firstname.lastname@example.org
- *Brenda from http://www.pumpkinpatchprimitivequiltshoppe.blogspot.com/
- Mel from http://www.melsownplace.blogspot.com/
- Steph (email) email@example.com blog http://www.hualapaiquilter.blogspot.com/
- * Julie (email) firstname.lastname@example.org
- * Karen from http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/
- * Lindsey from http://fivehealthyhearts.blogspot.com/
- Danielle from http://www.wanttobeequilting.blogspot.com/
- *Jandi from http://jandidean.wordpress.com/
- *Carole from http://carolescalicos.blogspot.com/
- Katie from http://katiecrocker.blogspot.com
- * Margaret (email) email@example.com
- Bonie (email) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle from http://thetatteredquiltcottage.blogspot.com/
- Joanne from Freyedknots@blogspot.com
- Erin from http://misserincrafts.blogspot.com/
- Julie (email) email@example.com
- *Kim from http://magnoliabayquilts.blogspot.com/
Here is a reminder of what our beautiful Signature Block quilts are going to look like if you choose to do the Jo Morton pattern:
But you don’t have to go out and purchase the book, you could make up your own setting!! I was playing in EQ5 and drew up a couple really easy possibilites:
Just add sashing
Or turn your blocks a different way and add sashing and a border:
The possibilities are endless and I am sure all you creative ladies will come up with some awesome stuff!
I can’t wait to see what everyone does with their blocks!
Rachel from p.s. i quilt (she’s in our swap too!) is going to run another signature block exchange for people of the funky/bright fabric persuasion…if you are interested check out her blog to sign up.